Pumpkin Spice Latte & Protein Shake Recipes
If you are looking for a great latte without the whopping 50 grams of sugar along with the artificial flavors and preservatives than you have got to try my Simple Swaps Approved Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Shake or the warm version for those days when you just need something yummy to warm up!!
Both of these recipes are low glycemic so they won’t spike your blood sugar and the protein shake has got over 20 grams of fat-burning energizing protein to leave you feeling full and satisfied. All the flavours without the guilt! The Simple Swap Lifestyle never tasted so good!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 3 drops of stevia
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- ¾ cup extra strong coffee
For extra heat add pinch of cayenne pepper- which is a great metabolism booster!
1. Warm milk and pumpkin on the stove.
2. Whisk until it comes to a simmer.
3. Add stevia, vanilla and spices.
4. Whisk until frothy.
5. Pour coffee into mug and add the milk mixture.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Shake
• 5 oz of organic unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
• ¼ cup pumpkin puree
• ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• Pinch of ground nutmeg
• 4 oz of organic coffee (chilled)
• 6 ice cubes
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
*TruPlenish is a plant-based, complete meal replacement full of vitamins, minerals, probiotics, Glyconutrients and over 20 grams of protein. Its high-fiber content keeps you feeling fuller longer and it comes in delicious chocolate and vanilla flavours. Click here to email me to learn more and order yours.